Last Updated: April 12, 2017
- We collect anonymous information as well as information you provide to us.
- Your data will be stored in our systems and may be supplemented by public information about you available from third parties.
- You do not have to provide us with any personally identifiable data if you want to view our Web site.
- Information we collect is kept only so long as is necessary.
- We use first-party cookies on our Web site. These kinds of cookies are only used by us to facilitate and enhance user experience. You may use your device’s or browser’s options to disable cookies, but that may affect the functionality of the Web site.
How Your Data is Used
- Your information is used to provide you with information or materials you request.
- We may use information you provide to us to send you information about our products or services that you may be interested in, where permissible or if you have opted in to receiving such information.
- We may use your information for market research.
- We may use your information to personalize and enhance your experience on our Web site.
- We process data from our clients subject to our clients’ discretion and control.
- You may disable cookies on your device or browser.
- You may unsubscribe from any e-mail programs you opt into.
- You may contact us at email@example.com for information on opting out or to view or update the information we have about you.
If you are a current, former, or prospective ZSer, you may also click here .
For India-specific information, click here.