- We collect both personal data that you provide to us and personal data that is automatically collected via our Web site.
- Your data will be stored in our systems and may be supplemented by public information about you available from third parties.
- Data we collect is kept only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Your data is used to provide you with information or materials you request.
- We may use data you provide to us to send you information about our products or services that you may be interested in, where permissible or if you have opted in to receiving such information.
- We may use your data for market research.
- We may use your data to personalize and enhance your experience on our Web site.
- We may use your data to analyze and improve our services.
- We process data for our clients subject to our clients’ discretion and control.
- You may disable cookies on your device or browser.
- You may unsubscribe from any e-mail programs you opt into.
- You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on opting out or to access or update the data we have about you.
If you are a current, former, or prospective ZSer, you may also click here.
For India-specific information, click here.
To make a data request or if you are a California resident, click here.