Cell and gene therapies (C>s) offer hope for effective treatments across a range of life-threatening diseases. C> value chains represent a dramatic departure from traditional biologics, with each patient often representing a unique journey with multiple handovers.
To launch a pipeline of such complex therapies and ensure a unique customer experience, companies need digital capabilities enabled by data-integrated technology. These capabilities are also required to seamlessly scale from clinical to commercial—a critical step in commercializing C>.
In this on-demand webinar, experts from ZS and Salesforce discuss data-driven and technology-enabled C> commercialization and explore how to:
- Address challenges with the current C> commercial model and the future role of data-integrated tech
- Identify digital capabilities required to support external stakeholders and internal ways of working, covering ex vivo and in vivo approaches
- Determine scalable tech systems and integrations to accommodate desired future state capabilities across multiple indications
- Leverage cross-functional technology, data interconnectivity and orchestration systems to drive real-life impact
- Understand how end-to-end tech-enabled orchestration can help improve the overall quality of care and outcomes
- Start implementing and scaling a C> digital ecosystem with smart investments that unlock immediate value